12 October 2010

hello everyone. it been quite a long time i din post anything at my blog. just to let u guys know, currently im out of school. im not longer in SIM. and i have to start SIM all over again for another 15 months. which i wont be doing this any more. i have drop out. now i dun wan the correct mood to study.

now i m working in starhub as customer service consultant. hmmm their pay not bad. friends at my work place are friendly.. fun and funny. i have phobias working. i always think that working will be like hell for me. i nv expect that working can be so fun. i quite like starhub and my frenx.

maybe u guys still think that i m still with leslie. im no longer with him. and we are frenx at this stage. we still talk n meet up. now i think that i crush with klinton and tar hua. hahaha. many of my frenx told me that. wei~ may. ur eyes got stamp ar? tar hua handsome meh? OR. omg! may! tar hua handsome or nice meh? which part of him attract u? haixxx. cock sia... hahaha. but afterall. i still treat him as frenx.

i will be working from 10am to 10pm. i wont have time to update my blog. so now i will update once awhile(one time per month)thts all. i need to slp le.

No comments: